- Can I drop my child off?
No, children must be supervised by their parent/guardian/caregiver that must be 18 years of age or older.
- Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, please fill out our cancel membership form.
- Will there be staff?
The Playground is an unstaffed park. The facility is self-use meaning that the parent/guardian/caregiver is responsible. Staff will be limited to busy times, evenings and weekends.
- How will The Playground be cleaned/sanitized?
The Playground follows the Indoor Play Area and Sanitation guidelines (http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/eh/fpls/indoorplay/indoorplayms.html) published by the Minnesota Department of Health. Play equipment is cleaned regularly.
A healthy park requires a commitment from parents to keep sick kids at home.
- What should I do in case of an emergency?
Reference the information provided at the Health/Safety Center located next to the restrooms.
- Will there be separate play areas for different age groups?
There will be a separate play area for infants/toddlers for ages 1yr-3 yrs.
- What kind of security will there be?
The Playground is monitored by security camera’s. Entrance into the park is granted once payment is made and the 6 digit entrance code is entered at the door.
Guests shall not let other guests into the park.
- Will there be scholarships or fundraisers to cover costs for families?
Not at this time.
- Equipped for special needs children?
Many of the activities and equipment will be handicapped accessible.
- What ages can utilize the facility?
The Playground will cater to children ages 1-12; however, all ages are welcome!
- Do you allow birthday parties?
YES! Please check the website for available dates/times and contact us with questions.
- Is a liability waiver required?
Yes, you will be required to sign a waiver online. This will be during the payment process.
- Why do I have to sign a liability waiver?
The waiver is intended to educate our guests on the rules and regulations of the facility.
- What are your hours?
We will be open 7 days a week, 365 days a year 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- What rules will there be?
Please see this page: Play Safe.
- Will parents be allowed on the inflatable?
YES! Parents will be allowed on the inflatable with their children.
- Am I allowed to bring in my own food?
YES! Outside food and drinks are allowed. Alcohol is prohibited.
- Will you offer food and drink?
We will have vending machines with snacks and drinks. Blooming Grounds is just a few doors down, they offer coffee, sandwiches, salads, etc.
- What type of memberships will there be?
- We have day passes, or monthly and yearly memberships.
- Will there be seating?
We will have seating available for parties, lunches, meals, or just to relax.
- Cleaning station or first aid area, changing area?
There will be a cleaning station, first aid area, and a changing station available for use.
- Are socks required?
Socks are required.